They want a dog...again..

cheif_
I am not sure about it but it seems we are looking into getting a puppy, a rescue puppy, again. I do not want another puppy. I am not ready for another puppy. I need to know Mr. Fun is going to be around, year round. I need him to be here to help with said puppy. Last time he was in another state shortly after and I was not a happy wife, mom, puppy owner.
I have many reasons why I don't want to go down the puppy road again. However, I have a bigger reason to go down that road again....everyone but me really really really wants one. So here I am....living in Montana, where everyone has a dog, having a personal debate.
Things are in the works and if this puzzle comes together we just might be getting a puppy before end of summer...help me!

Comments

Mel said…
I don't have a dog..lol.. but I go back and forth between wanting one and not wanting one..