The Lake..

Not only do I want my kids to love where we live now, I want to create lasting memories for them. I have never felt the need to do this. I always figured memories created themselves. I am learning I need to plan days on the river with friends and let my kids have sleep overs.
lake-13

So when my friend asked if I wanted to hang out at the lake for the day I was all for it. Our kids get a long so well. As they get to know each other better, the easier it gets to let them hang out together a lot. If they don't see each other for a couple days they start begging to do something with them. I love it. THeir ages all vary, she has nine kids so it's always a good time and always someone that wants to do what you want to do.
lake-10
lake-1
Whether it's floating in a tube, making a sand castle, chasing butterflies or even making a boat out of a log...
lake-4lake-9
lake-11

Comments