Really Skittles...really?

I am not a prude, not even close. But really Skittles?
We were all sitting around the bonfire, everyone is my inlaws, friends, three teens and myself...We start talking about commercials and someone asked if we had seen the skittles commercial were they show newlyweds having sex and then he blows Skittles onto her face and skittles fall in her mouth... Of course my mother in law you tubed it, not believing such thing existed. It does and I was like WOAH!! what the hell? I had three teens, two of them my kids and one a boyfriend, sitting right there. My thirteen year old got up and went into the house shaking his head. The other two just laughed as did all the male adults sitting around the fire.
I went to find it again and it says it's not affiliated with wrigley's or skittles but more than one person I know saw this commercial on tv. This tells me it is affiliated...but who knows. Either way, why? (please make sure kids are not present if you choose to watch it)
And I may never eat skittles ever again....like ever!!

Comments

Julann said…
Holy Freaking Crap! Are you kidding me?