Peanut Butter Jelly Time...

Actually just peanut butter time.
pb t-1
Eating PB by the spoonful has become a favorite snack. I remember doing it as a kid but I went a step further. I would buy a jar of PB and huge bag of M&M's, dump the M&M's in the jar of PB, stir and eat myself sick. So, yes, I invented PB M&M's before they did.
I would never allow my kids to do that, not sure my mom allowed it either. I think I just did it. Luckily I kicked the habit or I'd be 400 lbs by now. Now I indulge in spicy dark chocolate, like Lindt Chili Dark Chocolate. I only eat it every once in a great while but man I love it. What is your favorite indulgence?

Comments

Angela King said…
Mmmmmmm I love PB too. I have it almost every morning on wheat toast. My favorite indulgences are too long to list. lol. I'll just say that I love food. ;)
Julann said…
I love spicy chocolate. Just had a dark chocolate, raspberry and chipotle bar. Took me four days to eat it. I loved PB dipped in jelly, right off the spoon.