The Girl got a Kitten...yes, A real live kitten.

tink5-1
I was out voted once again and now the house has 9 humans, 12 chickens, 3 bunnies, 3 cats and a dog. Well, the chickens don't live in the house even though I did find one on my bed the other day. No, she didn't lay an egg....thankfully. So back the kitten.. Her name is Tink because the girl already has a cat named Wendy. Get it? Wendy and Tink, precious.
tink4-1
Even the dog seems to like her.
tink3-1
The kids are going to smother her though, I think. I hear the girl telling them to put her down and let her run, often....Like more than often.
tink2-1
tink-1
Now Dub is begging for a dog....If this happens you'll all know I have completely lost my freaking mind.

Comments

benbidder said…
How could you say no to a face like that anyway. I mean, really now. :)
Coffee Lady said…
awwwwwwwww, every boy needs a dog!
Julann said…
Freaking so cute!!! I love little babies!