Future River Rats....

With the river only being a mile from home I see a lot of river time in our future.
river-1
river1-1
river2-1
river3-1
River Rats
river6-1
river4-1
They had so much fun even though the water was ice cold. Like super ice cold. I put my feet in because I thought they were exaggerating. They weren't at all but did manage to spend almost 3 hours in the river.
river7-1
I have more photos of the kids trying their best to get all the way under. G and Dub succeeded, T still couldn't quite do it. Next time, for sure, he says. And for the photography friends out there, the light under the bridge was so beautiful and so challenging, all at the same time. I can't wait to go back and hopefully really nail the light. It's the selfish parent in me.....I pretend I want to take them to the river so they can have some fun, but in reality, I want to shoot in the most challenging light I've ever encountered.

Comments

benbidder said…
Ooh, I can imagine! The dark and the light...you did good! :D
Looks like fun!!