The city I can't wait to leave..

modesto
They say things happen for a reason and it may not make sense now....but in the future you will look back and it'll all make sense. It's starting to make sense, slowly.

Knowing we only have a couple more weeks here, busy crazy weeks, Mr. Fun and I took a ride through downtown. We did the same before leaving Phoenix so I found it fitting. Even though I would like to forget almost everything about this town. The one thing I will miss is P.Wex and their food! If you are ever in Modesto, you MUST eat there, order the FBA Burger, you can thank me later. Oh and make sure to ask your server what it stands for, that's fun.
modesto2
modesto4
modesto7
modesto3
And with that, I say goodbye Modesto...It was an interesting ride. Here's to many adventures and enjoying the small town life with friends that feel more like family.

Comments

Unknown said…
Where you off too? Wishing you well
Thumper said…
Can't say as how I blame you. My SIL and her family live there--her husband is a cop--and sometimes I really wish they'd move back to the Sacramento area. Modesto is literally the crack capital of the world. There and Stockton...nope nope nope. I'm content in Dixon, where the big crime is someone doing a dine and dash at Denny's...
snaphappy6 said…
good luck in your next adventure!