Packing...

It should have been called boxed hell. Really, just when I think I am getting somewhere and I'm almost done....BAM! There is a whole other cabinet I forgot about along with the 5000 stuffed animals my kid has stuffed under his bed. After that I feel a little better but then there's all that random stuff that just doesn't go anywhere, it just doesn't fit with anything else. Frustration sinks in and I get overwhelmed. I stop, I pause, I pour myself a drink and turn the music up....this helps for an hour or so. Then I remember the kids have to eat, they can't live off drinks and granola bars. After dinner theres dishes to be done packing seems less important.....I am in boxed hell, people.
boxed hell
So if you need me, I'll be somewhere in middle of all the boxes...and random shit scattered around this house.

Comments

Angela King said…
i'm excited to move this year. excited to pack and purge our lives. not excited for? unpacking. worse than packing. good luck friend!
snaphappy6 said…
we've always done corporate moves so we've never had to pack...but the unpacking was my responsibility. Worst part of moving for sure! Hope it goes as smoothly as possible
Laura A said…
I'm in the middle of packing too...I feel your pain! I'm also pregnant which means I can't pour myself a drink to make it better, lol!!