I want to write...

I can't seem to put words together long enough to make them make sense.
Today is G's 13th birthday, I am officially a mother of two teenagers. How this happened, I am not 100% sure. Life keeps rolling on and the kids keep growing.
I remember G as a toddler, he's pretty much the same kid, just taller and eats a lot more. He was quiet, liked to do his own thing. He wasn't a big cuddler. He's the only fun child that slept better in his own bed than with us. Now at the age of 13, it's pretty much the same. Now I notice that he has determination, like his dad. If he wants something done, no matter how difficult, he sticks with it until it's done. He'll exhaust all options until he figures it out. This past weekend he hooked up the xbox to the computer monitor using various wires. Then he hooked the laptop up to the TV so his brother could play a game on a bigger screen. I think he'll grow up to be an engineer or something else that involves computers.
He also loves baseball, I really hope he makes his high school team, which by the way, is only a couple years away...... For his age, I think I've got it easy. He's pretty mellow, only gets upset at his younger brothers a couple times a day. He's responsible and does what is asked of him with very little complaining, most of the time he just does it. He's even been known to ask if I want him to take the trash out, that's something to brag about. *wink*
mothersday3

His favorite person, in this whole world is his dad....they get each other.
May14

And even though I made him go to school on his birthday, I hope he has a great day and this year brings him lots of happy memories, but not a girlfriend...
park11

Comments

Unknown said…
Happy Birthday G!!!!!
Angela King said…
awwwwww happy birthday G! my ian turned six on the 25th. i didn't know we shared birthdays!