Overdose on Candy Day

Otherwise known as Halloween. This year we all dressed up. That hasn't happened in a long while. We decided to go as Zombies. JJ went with a dead ballerina because she couldn't ruin her dance gear with a bunch of fake blood.
HalloweenC copy


We had a great night. The boys were really into it. JJ and I only did a couple blocks and then headed back home to hand out candy so our pumpkins wouldn't end up as door decoration. We did manage to get all kids in bed by 9:30, I was proud. I felt like super mom. Wy didn't want to go to bed, he claimed his sugar rush hadn't hit yet. He had three pieces of candy, JJ explained that wasn't enough for a sugar rush.
This morning wasn't fun, Mr. Fun headed out of town on business at 3 AM, I never really fell back to sleep. The rain started at 6 AM and I had to pry sleepy, Halloween hung over kids out of bed at 7 AM. I almost just let everyone sleep in but I was awake and I heard JJ in the kitchen so I didn't. I did send the boys to school with bits of random fake blood and face paint on them, oh well. I also put a piece of candy in their lunches, sorry teachers.

Comments

Angela King said…
your costumes look great! i love that you all dressed up! :)