I miss Montana

SHUT IT to those that know me.....just shut it...Schlepy!
This video was taken while in Montana after a night of lots of drinks. It's Mr. Fun, Grey Bush(schlepy's dad, i didn't find out his real name until the 3rd time we drank together, so he's just grey bush) and myself. It's hard for Mr. Fun and I to admit where we actually live now. So when I tell someone I have to make it sound more fun (i said funner in my head) then it really is.

And for those that don't know me, I apologize. I guess it's time you get to see the real me....

Comments

Angela King said…
hahahahaha i love this. i love videos of people that i don't know "irl" you're adorable. :)
Julann said…
This is awesome and I have been to Modesto, I get it!
Mel said…
that was seriously the best night EVER! Between this video and the one of Schlep trying to walk J up the stairs..or the one where J snorts because he is laughing so hard.. bwahaha. sigh.. wish you lived close enough to do this more often..
Marisa said…
Oh my HELL! You are funny, woman! ♥