Tide Pods!!!!

I am not sure if it's normal to love laundry detergent so much...but I do. Mr. Fun bought these little miracle plastic pods when he was traveling for work. After our move there was some left over and I was using the laundromat. I thought, oh these are much better than lugging a heavy bottle back and forth. Once I tried them, I was hooked. So easy, no guess work and no mess. the price is decent, not as cheap as powder or liquid but for the convenience of it all it's worth it. Even though I have a washer/dryer at home I still can't stray away.
tide
Here is the low down on the two I have used. If you have girls, don't buy the green(mystic forest). It smells like man. It smells yummy but it smells like man, it's like an Axe smell. I love the smell of the purple (spring meadow). It's a happy medium for the girl and boys in my life. However, I do wish they came in original scent. That is my favorite scent of all laundry detergent. I miss that happy clean scent. Both leave clothes soft and stain free. I am lazy and don't pretreat stains. I figure if a laundry detergent is doing it's job I shouldn't have to. Having three boys, you may think I am crazy. No, just lazy. I can be thanks to Tide. It's a very rare time that I pull something out of the washer with a stain on it. If I do I put it aside and it always comes out the second time around. I was worried about the pods because sometimes if I see a stain like chocolate or ketchup I'll pour a little Tide on it as I am throwing it the washer. It doesn't seem to be problem though, still stain free without pretreating.
And that's my Tide...

That makes me laugh, I do a Tide commercial in my head every Sunday. It's always different and sometimes not completely true but it always makes me giggle.

Comments

Angela King said…
FUN! i'll have to look into these. i'm a big target brand girl so i don't buy lots of name brand things but i do miss my tide...
MLE said…
I bet they have a Target brand of these. If not they will ;) I also love Target brand. I buy a lot of it.
Angela King said…
i can't wait!!!! i did check them out the other day but i think i would want that original tide scent. there's just no beating it.