September Blog Star link up!!

I'll start with the basics. I am mother to four children, married 16 years and recently moved from Arizona to California(that's another post in the making). And let me tell you, it's been hard. Harder than I ever thought it would be, we are adjusting slowly. Okay, maybe I'm adjusting slowly, I think every one else is in a routine and doing great. What else could I tell you? I still consider myself a photographer,M.Dawson Photography I quit taking clients a little over a year ago. The reasons are complicated and I won't bore you. I want to write a book, who doesn't? I have tried to open an Etsy shop numerous times. I get stuck when it comes to choosing which prints to list so I quit. I love to read but currently can't find a good one, recommendations welcome. My house is messy more than it's clean. It's because I would rather be writing, watching TV (oh my hell, so excited for fall TV to come back, i consider myself a sitcom whore) or spending time out front with Mr. Fun while our kids be kids.
meandhim2
Go link up so I can get to know you a little better!! You know you want to !
Mrs. Monologues

Comments

Kathryn said…
I think moving would be really hard for me too. And I can't wait for some fall tv to start. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Vanessa Miller said…
Stopping by from Blog Star. I love Fall TV. I can't wait for Smash and The Voice to come back! Beautiful family!

herecomesthehuman2011.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Coming to you from Blog Star! Your kids are so cute! And your photography is gorgeous. Definitely jealous of your talent :)
Hi there blog star (and sitcom whore ;) I am totally excited for my favorite shows to start again and to pick up a few new ones! What a stunning picture - I cant wait to check out some more :)
Great post!! New follower. Your blog is entirely too cute!
Unknown said…
Book rec: The Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon. http://www.goodreads.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=outlander