Me, Myself and I

1) When you're feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
Turn up my favorite music and clean. Weird, but a clean house and music both make me happy and content.
2) If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer?
I am thinking the 60's.
3) What is the most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn?
I was a pair of dice with my best friend in 8th grade. I loved that year, making the costumes was the best part.
4) Five weird things about you we wouldn't know without being told?
1~I have a fake tooth.
2~ I am extremely afraid of the deep end of any pool
3~ I secretly wish I was a hot shot photographer that could photograph families my way, not theirs
4~I dance around in my underwear and use my hairbrush as a microphone
5~I hate spending money, gives me anxiety. I'd rather clean the toilets than spend money on stuff we don't need.

5) What would you tell your 16-year-old self?
It'll be okay...you will get through this. Enjoy this time, soon you'll have bills and babies
day 14

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yep I can relate to the pool one! I don't like being in the pool alone in general, let alone a deep end {ah!}.
Simplyheather said…
Lol I get anxiety spending money too! It's so bad. I have inner fights with myself after making a purchase of something I really wanted. So bad.


http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/
Melissa Boo said…
My coworker had a fake tooth. She would take it off and put it in her bra when she would eat.