Consumed..

Like seriously?
I decided a long time ago I am not buying any new furniture and let my kids be kids without me stressing out over something getting ruined. However I wish they were better about washing their hands and face. Maybe not bench pressing a chair or using same chair as a leg press.
HUH?
furniture2
furniture4
furniture
I have a lot of post in my head but when I start to right them, they don't come out as flowy and wonderful as they sound in my head. They come out choppy and preachy....nobody wants to read that. Our lives are about to get busy. We booked airfare to Montana for the end of this month. I have to figure out how to pack 4 days of clothes for 6 people in 6 backpacks. The boys should be easy enough. But myself? How am I going to know what I'm in the mood to wear? I am a chronic over packer. Also hoping to get family photos taken by the ever so wonderful Mel. So how am I going to fit all this stuff and ideas in my head into 6 backpacks. I refuse to pay baggage fees, absolutely REFUSE, and we aren't flying my favorite airline, Southwest. So backpacks it is. After our quick trip north to visit friends and see Pearl Jam in concert(my first, his 696245 and something) Mr. Fun leaves on a business trip. I will be parenting solo after a trip that is certain to leave me needing a vacation to recover. Then Halloween is going to be here in a blink, Thanksgiving shortly after and Christmas is just a sneaky son of a bitch. After Christmas is our cruise, it consumes me. So many things I want to buy for this trip. Dang Pinterest has me obsessed with cute shorts, flowy tanks, sparkly flip flops and sundresses. I'm going to have to take out a loan just get myself ready for this cruise. I wish I was kidding. See why I can't write..too many thoughts in this head of mine.

Comments