This and That....

I have so much to say, you've been warned.

First, I have some disturbing stats on this blog. I am trying to get to the bottom of why such a site would have a link to my blog. It's slow going and I am hoping I don't have to move this blog after I just got it all set up. Stay tuned. Oh and it has nothing to do with another country, for all my Flickr friends.

Second...
notsoyummy

I tried this and it's okay. Not as good as if it was made with sour cream but it'll do. I think I might add my own spices on top of it to try to improve it.  So if you want a healthy alternative to sour cream, plain greek yogurt may just work for you. Mr. Fun used it to replace mayo in his artichoke dip and it was good.

Third...
water

BEST invention yet!! These water bottles ROCK! I found them at JoAnn. I have tried to find them online but no luck. I would love to buy 4 more in blue, so if you know of somewhere else that sells these I would love for you to share. See, we live in city where there is only one JoAnn and they are all out.

Fourth...
redrobin

One night Mr. Fun and I didn't want to cook. We were done for the day and it was already close to 7pm so we went out. I wanted a salad and remember loving one at Red Robin so I drove us to Red Robin. It was busy and loud but it was Friday night. Our service sucked ass. Our waitress tried to make up for it by being extra friendly with the kids. It wasn't enough for Mr. Fun so he emailed about our experience, A week later he got a phone call from Red Robin and two days later we received a gift card. I really have no desire to go back but I'm thinking date night.

Fifth...
word

JJ was blown away by the fact that some students in her classes didn't know what certain words meant.  She was flabbergasted at the fact that these high school students didn't have the same vast vocabulary she has. While talking about this Mr. Fun said we should have a word of the day. This was her first word. I think I'll share all the words every Friday in a collage. 


Happy Friday everyone!!

Comments

Aline said…
Love this water bottles! I will have to look for them at JoAnn's.
Angela King said…
those water bottles are cool! i have questionable sites come up in my stats too. i researched it and i found that it's just a way to try to get you to click on their site. they'll come up in your stats for a few weeks and then disappear. they aren't actually linking up to you. as far as i know. i hate red robin. every time we go there it's bad news. blah. love your friday word collage idea.
Aline said…
So excited! I wanted to let you know that I found these water bottles today at Meijer (not sure if you are familiar with that store). I bought a pink one -- so cute. I just looked on Amazon and I saw that they have the blue ones that you want. Thanks for recommending these.
Amy said…
Thanks for sharing the water bottles. I went to Joanne and got a purple one for my trip to Haiti next month :-)