My Rant for the week....

I absolutely HATE how schools tell parents that their child can't attend school without certain vaccines. It's a lie! The school districts do not have control over your child's health. You do! You are the boss of your child. They can't deny your child an education over a vaccine. I heard more than twice at G's back to school night that my child could not attend school without the DTaP vaccine. It's like they scare parents into getting vaccines. I don't get it. I get doctors doing it because they get paid to shoot my children up with unnecessary chemicals.
This is where I stop and inform you that my children do have some vaccines, the same vaccines I had as a child. You can compare the list HERE!!!  This is where I stop and scream WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!  Stop and think about it.................................................................................
blog vaccine_


Why do our children need all of those? I survived without them and my kids are doing a pretty darn good job so far. I am not saying don't give your children all of them, That is your choice. Heck, most those vaccines don't even last a lifetime. Did you know that nobody can tell me how long the Varicella vaccine lasts? Hence the need for boosters, more money for those pharmaceutical companies. When this vaccine came out my daughter was just turning one. I felt the pressure to get it but held off for lack of information released about it. This is when doctors started to be annoyed with me and this is when I started to look at the health care system in a different light.
This is why I have been putting off finding a doctor for the kids here. I don't want to explain again and again why my children have 10 vaccines and not 38.
So back to G attending school without a DTaP. He was called to the nurse yesterday during class. The nurse told him he had to have his parent take him to get a shot or he couldn't attend school. Yeah, because he's the boss of me and if he told me that I would run out and do it(that was sarcasm if you missed it). He then went on to tell me that after a few minutes she saw that I signed a waiver and sent him back to class. What I don't get is that their schools don't even have a shot record in their records. Was she even concerned with the fact that, as far as she knows, he has not one single vaccine. She was just pushing for that DTaP. *rolling eyes here*

I am so tired of the government, the schools and the general public telling me what my kids need. Last I checked, I was their mother and Mr. Fun, their father. Yep! We make the decision when it comes to their health and safety.  I wish more parents would research and learn about vaccines before injecting a one year old with 6 different vaccines at once because their doctor told them to.

Comments

Unknown said…
Amen! The schools here do the same thing. Many parent think they can't send kids to school without but all it takes is a signed affidavit.
Jessica said…
Yes! I love this and that you are so proactive in your children's health! That's big and so important!
snaphappy6 said…
Amen! My kids have had some vaccines, but not all....couldn't agree more with this post